Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

updates on London Day 1

this post is way too outdated and left abandoned in my edited post..i'm trying to update it bit by bit cause i took too much pics in london..

London's a city very similar to KL city i shall say..i dont really fancy the lifestyle in london cause it's just too hectic..but the tourist spots are all very attractive indeed..and the first day we reached there we met up with troji and cindy again for lunch and dinner before they leave for their europe tour..

me and my ah beng!!

at chinatown for lunch..was craving for roasted duck that day!!

total geek!!
Ferrari Store in London
the smallest car that i've ever seen in my life so far..

with Troji and Cindy

my free Krispy Kreme at Selfridges..they were celebrating their anniversary and i think the guy behind looks very much like Will.I.Am from BEP

the LV speedy bags decorative at Selfridges..

caught Red Handed!!!

and off for dinner again that night..nothing much we did on our first day at London..





0 comments: