Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 2 in London

we stayed at Holiday Villa Hotel which is owned by one of the company in Malaysia and it cost bout 150 pounds for 2 nights..and the room is extremely small..

and we went to a few of the tourist spots on our second day in London..and i swear i cried for having to walk so far away from one place to another..and was craving for food the entire journey cause we did not have a proper breakfast that day...

Align Centerhappy me on d way out

feel so much like Malaysia..the entrance

HYDE PARK..it's like a never ending path walking park..it's the largest park in London..and i guess it's the longest path that i've ever walked..

the map of Hyde park

Bangkok??

finally i manage to grab my breakfast after an hour walk from Hyde Park..

Picnic is good in Uk


Buckingham Palace

with the guard or police??




my Cadbury Choc Fudge..it's given out as free samples..very yummy..

Finally we reached Tower Bridge..which alot of ppl mistaken it as London Bridge

the battle ship??new tourist spot..

somewhere near London Bridge

the oval shaped egg..



and the bridge behind me is London Bridge..if i'm not mistaken..

and i throwed my temper on Baby P that day for making me walk so far..it took us bout 1 hour to walk from Tower Bridge to London Eye..so my advise to u guys who're goin to London..take the Underground train from London Bridge to Westminster..unless u really dont mind walking bout 45 mins to 1 hour

Big Ben

Big Ben the Parliament House..


we didnt manage to visit much places on our second day cause i had a date with 2 of my friends..and we wasted so much time walking..

and we were late to meet up Michelle,my childhood friend..and she brought us to try out Greek food..
the dip was very nice indeed..

it's ermmmm..i forgotten what this dish was

beef meatball

my dear friend Michelle..we used to spend so much time together when we were young..from swimming to driving the buggy at the golf course..

a pic before we leave..when are we meeting up again??nice to meet u up again after so long..

and after brunch..we went to Harrods while waiting to meet up Jerren for dinner..

Baby P helping out to make my Penny souvenir..

inside Harrods..

for dinner we met up Jerren..an Indon-Chinese friend of mine which i have not seen for ages..thanks for the treat Jerren..

somewhere in the mid of London

this is how the Britains have their happy hour??

it was indeed a tiring day and Baby P was being so patient with me and my bloody attitude throughout the day..I'm sorry Baby P for throwing my temper on u and thanks for leading me to all the wrong directions during the trip..i'm gonna SMACK u the next time u lie to me that Big Ben is just next to Tower Bridge..unless they really shift the whole building..hmph..

GOSH..I MISS UK de!!wil update on my visit to Madame Tussauds soon..

0 comments: