Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Surviving

i've been extremely busy since last 2 weeks til this week..and for the coming 2 weeks til my finals..

assignments after assignments,test after test..it's coming one after another non stop!!and work s well for both events and also my online business..such a stressful life i have at the moment..

but still surviving through all this superbly hectic life..it's pretty stressful actually but i'm destressing myself with my temporary gadget that i have on hand now..eugene borrowed me his iphone for temporary usage til i get mine at UK..and with all the applications inside..it makes my life easier and entertain me to the max at the moment..heh..I LOVE U IPHONE!!and love u too BABY P

i highly recommend ppl to get iphone now..not because of everyone's using it nor it's the trend of having it..for those tech savvy ppl u know what i mean..it's just an all in one thing..

chemmy's 21st birthday this sat..and most probably i couldnt make it..hope u guys who're attending will enjoy urself..pls help urself to entertain each other without me around..

love u all who's been very understanding lately..muax muax

0 comments: