Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Assignments never die!!

I know i've been whining and complaining non stop that i've plenty of assignments and ya..the current one that i am doing would be the last one for this semester..

can anyone tell me...WHO THE HELL INVENTED ASSIGNMENTS??@#&$^#&@#...definitely made student's life harder with assignments..and obviously it made my life more miserable with all the assignments..I HATE YOU ASSIGNMENTS..i wouldnt blame my lecturers for giving us too much assignments but the fella who invented assignments..lecturers are just doing their job giving us assignments and following the course outlines.. I bet lecturers hate assignments too cause it'll definitely pile up their work..they have to mark like tonnes of assignments..

ok i'm left with 10 more booths report..1 booth takes me bout 30 mins to write a 2 pages report and 10 booths simply means 300 mins..another 5 hours till i'm done..wth..life is just so suffering with assignments!!

i just cant wait for exams to over!!

**Terima kasih kerana sudi mendengar rintihan dan keluhan aku yang panjang dan ber-repeat-repeat ini.. **

Semoga Berjaya Kepada Semua Yang Akan Menduduki Peperiksaan Akhir Penggal ini.
Semoga anda semua LULUS DENGAN WARNA BERTEBANGAN
Sekian, Terima Kasih.

0 comments: