Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday Celebration 2009 Part III

Extremely Belated Birthday Celebration yesterday..Yes i know it's like end of the month of April and my birthday's at beginning of March..

blame myself for not giving myself some free time to celebrate with Jia Hui..a very good friend of mine..she's always there for me whenever i needed help..and she's one of the greatest friend i ever had..

and this girl brought me to One Bangsar..a place which is very new to me..and we dine at Vincenzo which is an Italian Restaurant..a place with nice ambience and they serve typical Italian Food..perfect place to wine and dine!!


Jia Hui cracking her head thinkin of what to order
Camwhore first!!
i was incredible hungry that i can swallow the whole bread down..

love the decos ard the restaurant

Appetizer..Bread and Chopped Olives..Yummy!!

Sumptuous Prawn,Scallop and Salmon Penne

I swear Izzi's Panna Cotta is nicer..

Unfinished dessert..U know what i mean??

Ok i was expecting a lil surprise because Jiahui told me so that there'll be surprise and i expected that i would just be dinner and party with some close friends..

BUT....this friend of mine brought me to the hotel..and it was definitely a huge surprise for me cause never did i expect a good friend of mine will actually plan so much for me..

This is why we say Girls understand what girls want best..

I mean ya..we're just good friends..

The walk way into the room was all decorated with rose petals at both side of the walk way..

and half way thru..balloons and pressies and card..

and on the bed..GODIVA chocs..a bouquet of 99 roses and balloons again..

ok making my birthday wish with my strawberry cheese cake

Bluek!!wine wine!!

Coloured flame candles

what more can i ask for??

Many me!!

Princess story!!ya it's like a fairy tale

my pillow!!

and custom made choc card..specially made with chocs and printings

my box of 2 tier godiva chocs..

ok it's more like a holiday getaway kinda thing for me..OK this year definitely alot of surprises..but never did i expect that it'll be this great!!

Thanks Jia Hui Darling..I was so impressed and touched for the surprises that u've did like in within 3 days...lol..sorry for not making my time free for u previously..

THANKS MILLION BABE!!

0 comments: