Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Heineken Event

Joey G and DJ Goldfish were in Ipoh!!yes..they were here last sat for Heineken event which was held at Sunway Ipoh The Lost World of Tambun(what a name)!!

it's some sort like a mini street party/rave party kinda thing and it was held outdoor..but it was rainin on and off that night so the crowd was pretty bad..but the deco stage and performances were great by both djs and there's also fashion,hair and make up show by Shu Uemura and Redken s well..

i was there for my data recruitment job..


On the way to work

Joey G..damn macho and cute at the same time!!

The wonderful set up and nicely decorated tables..

I am leaving to UK for my holidays in another 3 weeks time and i am so not prepared for everything..prolly i'll be only start packing after my finals..
all my friends went to kl and i'm stucked here in ipoh for another day due to the rain...sobx..

0 comments: