Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy 1 Year Anniversary Baby P!!

Time flies seriously..and we've been together for a year..

Happy Anniversary Baby P and more to come ya..

Thanks for all ur love,care and patience towards me for the past 1 year..and I know it's hard to cope with my extremely unconsiderable temper and attitude..LOL

anyways..congrats for making thru it..Will give u an Award for the most Patient Man In Princessa's Kingdom

another 19 days and i'll be flying off to Uk to see u..so i dun need to express so much here..hehe

TIRED-ness
2 more assignments to go before my finals..and i'll will be put under QUARANTINE for my last 2 papers..due to the time clash..and yes it's QUARANTINE..and i'll be sitting for 2 papers straight for 4 hours..

i've been working on my assignments for the past few weeks..

2 shootings,2 debate for today..but i just went for 1 of the shootin cause i was extremely tired after my classes..

and everything went pretty well for my group's debate today..good job Livi,Pui Mun and Hsiao Ling darl..hope to work with u guys again aite..muax muax..

1 more advertising presentation next week and finals and submittion of my 30 pages report on the following week..

can someone pls share my burden with me!!

0ff to bed now and self pampering session this weekend..

0 comments: