Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 More Papers to go!!

I F*cking hate exams..

2 more papers to go!!

and i am actually not concentrating on my studies..alternate 5 mins on looking at the books and 10 mins of facing the lappy..and i'm so gonna fail my papers..

how i wish i can just place the book on top of my head..and all the informations can be transfered like USB,GPRS,or Bluetooth..then less effort is needed to study!!

OR place the book underneath my pillow and informations can be transfered to my shit-load-brain when i'm sleeping soundly!!

The disadvantage of it is that it depends on individuals memory space..so for me i've to temporary clear all the shit-load in my brain to transfer new informations into my brain..

How great is that!!

Alright..i shall stop dreamin and continue to study!!

0 comments: