Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Busy weeks!!

sorry baby cyn and fern that i've not been hanging out with u girls lately..am F*cking busy lately..having assignments,showcase and presentations this few weeks..

just got my Chemistry Showcase preparation stuff done like 15 mins ago..been doing it for the past 3 hours after dinner..i'm lucky enough to have my housemates to help me..or else i've to burn the midnight oil..opps correction..during this 21st century i've to burn the midnight neon gas..

i've to wake up like damn early tmr..to cook breakfast for myself and my housemates..lately v're so called having this healthy diet plan at home..where i strictly stop my housemates from eating outside..and we've been cooking at home for the past 3 days..more money saving and it's healthy!!

ok..time for bed...ta!!

0 comments: