Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Very Free..

Yes i am very free lately. That's why i can blog so often. I have done all my work,sorted out nicely and waiting for the weekend to arrive so i can attend Urbanscapes and Gary Chaw's concert.

As i was saying earlier, i am very sure that i'm gonna accept another job offer from a MNC company next month. BUTTTT, my bosses are behaving very weird these few days, dont know what are they up to now.They paid me for the leaves i took last month. Something must be wrong.

I actually applied for a few MNC companies and i did another assessment yesterday for another company. So now, the problem is, there's no problem. I just need to choose.

The downside of working for another company is....i cant travel that much anymore.. that's very depressing. i love to travel.

Alot of us dont deserve 2nd chances in life and i received more chances that i could ask for and forgo a few of it which i did regret for a bit.

Cant think for now so ill post a picture of me and Michelle @ Define event.


0 comments: