Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

short update

just watched Gary Chaw's concert..shook his hand..but im not a big fan of him so i washed my hand already..but his concert really blew me off..he can really sing,same goes to his dad..will bring Mandy to Jay Chou's concert with my complimentary tickets end of this month since she's a big fan of him. My boss said its fringe benefits from the company,very smart. But thanks to them i am attending so many concerts this year.

Just bought vouchers for our tour to Beijing for 60 sg dollars..mad cheap..but of coz its not inclusive of airfare..just ground tour and accomodation.i dont need the tour guides so we will just ask them to rest in the hotel,60 dollars for 4 nights stay in a 4 star hotel is good enough..will be travelling with Lilian, Jacky, Ben, Desmond and my cousin sista tis time.

gonna zzz..baiz

0 comments: