Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Pawned!!

OK..I AM NOT RESIGNING FROM MY CURRENT COMPANY..thanks and sorry to those that i've bothered asking for advise and all the long and lengthy conversations the past few weeks. I have decided to stay in my current company for another few months. Partly because of my bosses. They are now very happy that i am staying and i am happy for them. so my travelog continues as i am still in my flexibility mode.

So now,i've decided to take up professional development courses to improvise myself. Gonna take up computer graphic design followed by web design later on. At least i am still doing something meaningful.

Let's talk bout politics. I was educated bout politics happening in Malaysia during my trip to rainforest last week and now i am unbelivably talking politics to my friends. At the beginning,i was convinced that the Bersih rally was a good one to show democracy in Malaysia and i was very much touched with the spirit of our citizens. Watching the videos created supporting Bersih rally made me teared and it changed my perception towards the government. I was also convinced that the opposition will be able to change the country and the life of the citizens.

BUT. after reading some articles here and there, and listening to different opinions from my friends, i will not be siding any of the parties. The rally was said to be done under the NGOs but it was not questioned that why the oppositions was gathered together during the rally. What Najib said was right, that if there were no fair and clean elections, the oppositions wont be winning so many seats and the BN losing 5 states last year.

If i were Najib, i would just talk less or keep quiet at the mo better than saying the wrong things and make the citizens angry. Even if the opposition wins, how sure are you that they can really make a change for us? If Anwar were to be the PM, we might be converted to a pure Islamic country with no Chinese school PROBABLY.

Anyways, either parties are corrupted. So i dont think i am gonna register anytime soon which initially i thought i would.so fuck it. i would advise all of you to read more and search for previous records of both parties before deciding who to vote.

The younger generations are seeing things too surface at the moment because we know nothing bout politics previously.

Dont be too shallow ppl.

0 comments: