Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Upcoming Events..

Passing thru the 2nd quarter of the year and its been great so far..Never been to so many concerts in my life and this year is definitely a year filled with complimentary tickets to concerts..

Will be heading up to Genting next weekend for Michael Hui's talk show. Then it will be Gary Chaw's concert next month and Super GT's Party. Jay Chou will be back again this year for another round of concert end July. I bet Jay loves Malaysia or else he wont be coming here so many times for concerts and his movie shoots.Hennessy Artistry will have their first event in Ipoh beginning of June and hopefully i can make it back to Ipoh.

I've been turning down a few job offers recently and i am not sure whether i am making the right choices. I am still in the midst of dilemma and i am still thinking what i really want. Seriously, its not a good thing having too many choices in life.

I am in my quarter life crisis now!!

0 comments: