Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Guangzhou-HongKong

Ive finally decided to settle down and stop travelling around..NOT..travelling is pretty addictive and i cant resist travelling..

Went to MLTR concert before my trip and it was awesome..they perform incredibly well in concerts..i am falling in love with MLTR again and i cant wait for their new album release..

Its great if you have friends around the world..i made friends every time i travel so they can bring me around when i'm in their country..I was in Guangzhou for a day then took a train to Hong Kong for 3 days and went back to Guangzhou for Canton Expo..

Jessica from Harbin..

at Victoria Peak with Suanne who was there for Hong Kong expo,so we met up and stayed with her for a night in L'Hotel..

During my previous trip with Michele and Aerine,we didnt visit Lantau Island.So this time i made a trip down to see the super huge Buddha at Ngong Ping. Took a cable car up.

It was super windy that day and my hair was flying all over like a mad woman..

at LKF with Michele..

Meet up with Sheena who's a temporary resident in Hong Kong..I've not met her since high school and now we both are grown ups..

Sonyia came after her work..and she brought us to Azure at LKF hotel..something similar to Skybar/Lunabar but without the swimming pool. The crowd was awesome

It was a work+holiday trip cause i was there to look for manufacturers and suppliers. The expo was so huge that your legs will break walking from one end to another..

I am happy to see my girlfriends from different parts of the world during my trip and that's what made my trip this time.

Will be leaving to Penang tmr for work and i still love my job..



0 comments: