Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Chillax

It was a great weekend packed with activities last week. Got myself out the coconut shell for a bit.

Marciano won My Hennessy Night Contest and it is a contest whereby you create your own Party Name and invite friends. Simple as that. You get free flow of Hennessy VSOP,personal hostess and also a photographer for your night. Wasnt my day that night cause i looked extremely fat in all the pics and below is my best available pic of the night together with Povy.

Before we head to Zouk, i drove up to Genting together with Lilian to watch Michael Hui's Talk Show and the show was hilarious and very entertaining. Complimentary VIP tics from Star Planet.


My work is getting really challenging lately as i have to deal with forgetful and blur people.

Will be heading down to Penang for SuperGT event and will be travelling solo this time. At least, sometime for myself and some chillax moment before a busy weekend starts.

0 comments: