Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Once in a lifetime

I believe we all have to try out certain things at least once in a lifetime before we get old and regret not doing it when we were younger, and of coz i dont wanna die in an unpeaceful manner.

Top 5 things to accomplish before i die:-
1. Travel all around the world and make footprints in every possible place.
2. SkyDiving
3. Drive a Hummer.
4. Bootcamp-Happening end of this month!!!
5. To be confirmed later......

Yes!!ill be joining Bootcamp for a month. I hope i will survive this excruciating physical activity. I almost die doing Yoga the other day..and surprisingly,Yoga is pretty addictive. I have the urge to go for classes everyday but work is keeping me away from attending my classes on certain days.

I am currently in a position where i have to make the right choices for my career path.
Sometimes having too many choices leads to confusion. Not my proudest moment!!

What should I do???T.T

0 comments: