Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

??????????

i had d most torturous transit ever and i swear i will not take long flights for d next 6 months unless there's no transit..

i did not sleep the night before my flight cause i went to club with Baby P and Tat Su..and now i guess i have not slept for d past 24 hours..i lost track of time seriously..i'm not sure which time to keep track on..i just hope i do not get jet lag after this..

they delayed my flight back to msia from abu dhabi for another 6 hours due to technical problem..and here i am now blogging cause i cant sleep not because i'm not sleepy but because i've so many valueble things with me now and i have this huge responsibility to take care of my belongings..and it also ruins my plan back to Ipoh..

bad things happened to ppl ard me..an Iranian guy just collapsed next to me just now for difficulties of breathing..he sat next to me,he was gasping for air before he fell down to d floor and asked me to get help for him..i panicked and went to seek for help and i can hardly speak that time..almost cry!!!and after 15 mins d ambulance came..it's like watching ER(Emergency Room)..so surreal..

another bad news i received from my dad is that my uncle passed away yesterday for overdose of drugs..he's one of my close relative and i couldnt attend d funeral and pay my last respect to him..sigh..may him rest in peace..not gonna talk more on this..

it's so frustrating now for everything which is happening..and Baby P is not ard to comfort me..and i am blardy tired..

all i can do is to curse now..!&^#@&%#!^%@

0 comments: