Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

too lil time..

new sem's started and it's d 2nd week now..time flies extremely fast..another hectic 3 months for me til my Christmas holidays!!will be goin UK and certain Europe countries for holidays hopefully..i'm just looking forward for holidays lately..

this sem's definitely gonna kill me cause i'm taking 6 subjects in just 3 days class..assignments will be overload soon and exams will be overlapping..so now i've plan to study and revise on notes consistently..that's so not me seriously..

Baby P's leaving on the 26th of Sept..which is another 3 weeks time!!hmph..how i wished i can "go back" to Manchester..how i missed the weather,food and all the friendly ppl there..

i've many things that i wished to learn but there's so lil time for everything everyday..24 hours a day is definitely not enough for me..curiosity kills me all d time..but it's good learning or mastering new things..

gonna continue watching project Runway now..taa

0 comments: