Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

ExCiTeDD!!!!

celebrated my Raya with Baby P's sis's wedding..it's freaking tiring..i guess i'll just make my wedding as simple as possible next time..mayb a holiday wedding where i can held d wedding ceremony by the beach or some very nice garden..

This week another hectic week in coll..1 presentation and 1 quiz..not prepared for any of it at all..and so many work to be done..

more looking forward to my new pup..gonna name it MIKO..and now my Baby Mika got new companion to play with..and it's a gift from my aunt..

and this weekend it's my virgin trip to Bangkok with Baby Cyn..so looking forward to it than all my quiz and assignments..i hate books seriously..

slow connection is killing me..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....