Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

End of Uni Life..

it's been a hectic month last November with the usual work and studies..

i will prolly not update till i'm done with my exams which is on the 10th..and i'll be flying off to Singapore the following day for Zoukout 2010..my first ever Zoukout event in Singapore as I forgo going 2 years back due to work..heard the line up this year is crazy and Tiesto and David Guetta are on the list..

I'll be writing a research paper on Bursa Malaysia which marks the end of my uni assignments..its gonna due in 2 days and i'm still taking my own sweet time..i've been procrastinating too much previously and i will never ever learn my lessons after years of studying that i shouldn't start doing things last minute..but i work best under pressure and stress..:)))

Gonna start working right away after my finals,so basically my certs are of no use at the moment..hopefully my job is going to bring me somewhere in the near future..

2010 has been a rough year for me..nonetheless i've gained valuable experiences and it made me a stronger person and it made me who i am today..whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger i believe..

Hopefully 2011 is gonna be a good year..I've not listed my resolutions for year 2011 and i'm gonna do that soon..on the bright side..i am going to Hong Kong in Jan and Paris in March for horeeedayy..hopefully my bosses will not fire me for travelling so much.

0 comments: