Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

THANK GOD IM ALIVE!!

its time to share some real life experience here...

as i was driving back from KL-Ipoh today,i almost died..and i am serious!!

so it was raining heavily this afternoon..so i was driving at the speed of 80km/h on the fast lane..all other cars were driving slow also because of the heavy rain..and suddenly i lost control of my car..it went from first lane to the third lane..i can see dividers next to me..and d next thing it spinned again and i can see cars coming towards me..at this point of time i was telling myself that im so gonna die..cause there's lorry coming from the third lane..then i dunno how it happen that my car spinned again and my car stopped horizontally on the road..

it didnt hit on any dividers or cars..the lorry on the third lane passed right behind my car..then i adjust my car to face the right position and i broke into tears and i called my dad,crying like a baby over the phone..

it took me awhile to think of what happened...some cars might have just hit on me..my car might have fell down the drain or hit the divider..i might be lying down in the hospital now..or i might not be seeing the world anymore..

but THANK GOD for saving my life..its really an experience..and now i am safe and sound at home..sorry for making some of u guys worried..thanks for all d concern too..

and now life still goes on!!

1 comments:

Sue Me said...

Take care ya ok? See you next semester!