Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Real Life Experience Part II

ok so i went thru a cheated death and a life shocking experience...

and so some of u had been asking me questions and making assumptions like:-
1.You were speeding rightttt????
2.Your car tyres botak and no "flower" is it???
3.Car got problem????
4.I think its local cars problem!!
5.Anything happened to u an d your car??

and my answer
1.definitely not..cause i was driving at the speed of 80 km/h which i think its slow..and some of u might think that 80km/h is freaking fast for rainy days...i'm not sure bout this laaa..need to go ask the experts and professional drivers what's the right speed to drive during rainy days..

2.I definitely check my flowers time to time to see whether it bloom or not..so definitely my "flowers" are still there.SO NOT tyres fault..BUT goodyear tyres are not giving me a good year!!!

3.i service my car on time and its perfectly normal..no fever no sickness..so free from problem...

4.yes i am a proud driver of malaysian made new proton saga..but it doesnt mean that only local cars will slip and spin on the highway..cause during my journey back,few cars went it the drain and hit the dividers..and i remembered it was 2 mercedes benz and 1 civic or city..so support barangan BUATAN MALAYSIA!!

5.Nothing happened to me and my car..i did not hit on anything and i am still alive here typing this blog..

So i hope that i answered to all your questions clearly..thankiuverymuch...

0 comments: