Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sg trip!!

went to singapore with Baby P last Tuesday..stayed for a night and was sick the next day..wtf!! and the best thing is that i'm sick til now..went to see 3 docs and 1 dentist fr the past 1 week..all they could tell me is to screen for H1N1..and i even went to Sunway Medical and waited for 5 long hours sleeping in an isolation room just to see a doc which in d end asked me to go to Gov hospital to screen for Swine Flu..wtf..and so i went back to Ipoh to see my family doctor and he's very precise in telling what virus i'm infected with..I'm FREE from H1N1 btw..

I have not eaten proper food for the past 1 week..and very much like a kid,only drinkin milk and having Appeton's multivit in liquid form..best thing is that i can lose weight easily now..thanks to d mouth ulcer which stopped me from eating..

Baby P is having difficulties taking care of me that's why i'm brought back to Ipoh for my parents to take care..thanks Baby P for doing such a great job..hehe

Sg Trip

the place where i shop the most

spot mini me!!

at HSBC bank..

lunch+dinner at Takashimaya

the new shopping mall at SG..Ion Orchard

being '8' for no reason
Zhen Hui and friend came over to d hotel to fetch us and tour ard Sg..and of coz they never fail to drink when they're out..

Day 2 at Sg

went to Sentosa on the second day..

The Merlion

at the tram..

breakfast by the beach

breakfast for the day..yummy

Breakfast by the beach is yummylicious

too full and fat to move..

F*cking hot weather at SG

Beach Fight..Baby P is being very happy that i'm gonna punch him at his balls..

in front of the merlion


mini baby P

wonderful beach at Sentosa

all exhausted after a few hours of walking under the flaming hot sun..and fell sick after that..and my visit to Sg Zoo failed badly due to d weather..we ended up catching a movie at the cinema at Vivo City..wtf..

i've wasted a week of my holidays for being sick..wtf..but i will still make full use of my 3 weeks sem break!!

0 comments: