Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

day 4-fruitful day

not feeling very well the wholeday after having a bowl of maggie mee with egg..i think Baby P added some "ingredient" in to stop me from going out to shop..but he failed to do so cause i still manage to bug him to bring me out..
sunny day in manchester today but still..the cold weather is killing me..
all ready to go out..
sunny day

how i wish i can walk my pup ard like that..

i've tried like uncountable shoes today..i'm going crazy over the flats,sandals,flip flops and heels here..u'll know what i mean later...

Baby P with my shoppings..

Picadilly Garden


streets at 6pm

we had western food for dinner and it's 7.95 pounds for 2..

hot choc and tea

melted chicken

all day breakfast
and we went to tesco after dinner to get some groceries again..

something that capture my attention..

smarties

cadbury

Man U celebration cake..arent this cake all amazing..it's placed at the rack for ages i guess..they do not need to be refrigerate..

and we did some self service check out where we scan and pay for the groceries ourselves..

and of coz it's faster and more convenient


and my shoppings for today.....

i cant stop myself from not getting those flats and flip flops cause they're just too beautiful to resist...

accesories,bra set,manicure set and gel pad...

in need of more sweaters to fight against the cold weather here..

and a lil pressie for Baby P..

i'm not done exploring the shops here..cause the time is so limited everyday..and i feel so sick now due to my cough..hopefully i'll recover by tmr..

0 comments: