Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Shanghai 2011 Day 1 & 2

Just got back from a 9 days Shanghai trip. It was a pleasant 5 hours flight to Shanghai with Malaysia Airlines. Air Asia does not provide direct flight to Pudong and the nearest is to Hangzhou which is 2 hours drive from Shanghai.

Shanghai is a very nice city i would say. One of my favourite city after UK. Its clean and the architectures are breathtaking. Its a very westernized country and its very convenient to travel with subways. People are friendly as well and this time i didnt have problem communicating with the locals cause my chinese has improved. :))) I can finally understand chinese and still in the process of learning.

I was lucky that i got the chance to travel more luxuriously this time because one of my friend was transfered there for work. Accomodation,food and transport was taken care of this trip.

On my first day, my friend brought me to watch Art on Ice and Lang Lang,the world famous pianist. I've no idea who they were but the performances were great. They were world class figure skaters and champions performing that night and it was held at the "spaceship" building, Mercedes Benz Arena. After that, we headed to M1NT for Moet Rose event and had some drinks with some locals and foreigners. It was raining on my first day so no pictures for Mers Benz Arena.



Day 2
Headed to Pearl Tower for sightseeing on my 2nd day and also to Shanghai Museum. Shanghai Museum is way better than Madame Tussaud and its a must visit place.



at Shanghai Museum



3D projection

Pearl Tower at night


took the subway in Shanghai and its really convenient.

Will update the rest soon coz im very lazy now..


0 comments: