Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Life's Great

Been busy with work,farewell parties, and birthday celebrations lately..its good to be busy and to keep myself occupied..

Will be leaving to Paris this Sunday for 2 weeks..I've no idea how to pack for a 2 week stay as i'll be travelling around Europe and UK..

Best of all,i'll be going to watch Jay Chou's concert before i depart..complimentary VIP tics from my boss..i'm not sure whether i'll be on time to catch my flight as it is at 1am on the 6th..

i've been down with cough for almost 2 weeks..so not cool..my miracle chinese medicine is not working its magic..

Watch this video..not a big fan of Jay tho..almost teared watching it..T.T..gonna prepare myself with all the pinyin lyrics so i can sing-a-long and wont feel left out..

0 comments: